Monday, May 18, 2009

Dim Sum Sunday AND Bonus Monday

A quick round up of this past Sunday's Dim Sum participants.

Dim Sum Sunday rookie Dani at Gardening under the Florida Sun turned these beautiful veggies into...

...into this yummy quiche.

Billjac at Tinkering with Dinner  goes with 5 ingredients or less with Gravlax

Buzzkill not only gives us a Cucumber Garden Salad...

...but throws in his new garden as well.

Nice to see folks getting down and dirty with their food.

This week's theme is the Thrill of the Grill and I'll kick in an extra day for the Memorial Day holiday.  Now get out there and roast your wienie.

6 comments:

Buzz Kill said...

I don't know what the Memorial Day Weekend has in store for me. In the past, the local swim club opens and we barbecue op there. I may try and lump DSS and the Troll Throwdown together. And that garden will probably have some kind of impact on the schedule too. We'll see.

Big Shamu said...

MEAT!!!! GRILLED MEAT!!!

Dani said...

I'll most likely sit this one out. My other two halves are leaving for Conn. so it'll just be poor lonely me. :(

Big Shamu said...

Awww, that's too bad Dani, if you change your mind we'd love to see.

Jenny said...

I may actually be in. Can you grill mac and cheese?

Big Shamu said...

You can certainly try!